Colorado Bar & Bat Mitzvah Photography by Benjamin Skigen
Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Photography Overview
Schedule a Consultation
To schedule a consultation,
or call 720-863-4542
For Jewish boys & girls, their Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah will be one of the most significant days of their life. Years of Hebrew school have been preparing your son or daughter for this day.
As their parent, you've invested hours of time getting them to each lesson, meeting with the clerical staff, inviting your family, friends, and colleagues, and, planning a great party to celebrate the accomplishment. And when that day comes, it feels like it happens in the blink of an eye. So much will happen and there are so many people to talk with, the memories of the day you're family has put so much into are all too likely to just be a blur.
With such a huge investment of time and energy, great professional photos will help you fondly remember the day. And that's where I come in! As an experienced professional Bar and Bat Mitzvah photographer, I'll chronicle the big day with stunning photography & portraiture which you and your family will enjoy for years to come.
My Approach to Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Photography
It's an honor to be commissioned as the photographer of your Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah! As a Bar Mitzvah myself many years ago, I appreciate and love our Jewish cultural traditions.
Artistically, my Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah photography style is a mixture of studio techniques combined with a candid, photojournalistic feel. I shoot Bar & Bat Mitzvahs with an array of professional photography equipment to most expertly capture the many moments which make up the day and retell the story of the big day in gorgeous, artistic detail.
How Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Photography Works
The first step is to schedule a phone or in-person consultation with me. You can do this by emailing me at email@example.com or calling me at 720-863-4542. During the consultation, we'll get to know each other and discuss your goals for photography.
Bar Mitzvah & Bat Mitzvah Photography Pricing
All Bar & Bat Mitzvah photography packages include:
- Photography of the rehearsal/ceremony & full reception
- Family portraits
- Professional hand-processing of your images
- High resolution digital image files with full printing rights
- A private, shareable online gallery of every photo
Optional services include:
- Second photographer for more photos with varied perspectives
- Before the Big Day family or individual portrait session
- Photo guest books
- Prints, stretched canvas, aluminum prints, Giclee art prints, & many more products (with never any pressure to buy)
Bar & Bat Mitzvah Photography Pricing
I like to be up front and transparent with pricing. Bar & Bat Mitzvah photography are priced based on four factors: Shoot Duration & Number of Photographers + Shoot Location + Product
Want More Photos?
Go for a second photographer! This will double the amount of shots while adding more varied perspective.
Duration & Photographers
- Ben as Solo Photographer
- Ceremony (or Ceremony Rehearsal) (up to 3 hours total):: $449
- Ceremony & Reception (up to 6 hours total): $999
- Ceremony & Reception & Kaddish (up to 8 hours total):: $1249
- Ceremony & Kaddish (up to 4 hours total):: $699
- Ben + 2nd Photographer
- Ceremony (or Ceremony Rehearsal): $599
- Ceremony & Reception (up to 6 hours total): $1649
Ceremony & Reception & Kaddish: $1999
- Ceremony & Kaddish: $799
- Most Locations: No Fee*
- Travel: Travel charges may apply on locations more than twenty miles from zip 80227.
*Occasionally, some locations charge a photography and/or admission fee, which is the responsibility of the client.
- Edited Digital Files with Copyright Release: $20/each, or $500 for whole shoot
- Prints : $3.99 to $39.99
- Canvas Gallery Wraps : $39.99-$299.99
- Metal Prints : $59.99-$299.99
- Giclee Art Prints : $29.99 - $119.99
- Photo Books : $50-$1000
- USB Drive of Shoot: $20
- ...& more. Ben specializes in custom products, so feel free to ask if you have something in mind.